I have two kits to show you. One, I have kept forgetting to blog about. It is Shel's newest kit, 100 Days of School 2009. It is a GREAT school kit. It is a remake of an earlier kit. I did something a little different with this kit. We are working on getting a reward system in place at school, so I created a poster with all the requirements for PAW using this kit. Click on the preview to go to her store to buy!

Alright, the next kit is a BEAUTY from Janice of JW Digiscraps. It is called French Gypsy and I love the colors. It was so fun to work with. I think I downloaded it and had a LO less than two hours later! I just loved it. Here is the preview and my LO. You can buy it at Divine Digital or STS.

Have a great night!




No comments:
Post a Comment