Friday, August 7, 2009

Little Sighs and a freebie!

Hey everyone! I have another LO and GREAT kit to show you!!! Slowly, but surely, you will get all my Maui pictures since I am scrapping them all!

This kit is called Little Sighs and it is by Jen of Graham Like the Cracker. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this kit. So cute and the colors are amazing! They fit perfectly with these pictures of us strolling along Front Street. Well, actually we aren't strolling in the pictures. Lol.

Front Street at first seemed like it was going to hate us, but we figured out the trick after our first annoying venture down it. Front Street is right by the water and has tons of little shops and restaurants. It is very popular all the time, but especially at night. So our first night there, we tried to go eat dinner at one of the restaurants there and we couldn't find a single place to park. It was so frustrating!!! We later found out that most restaurants will do validation (this didn't occur to us as we were very tired from our long day) and we never had a problem again! Anyway, here is my LO and the whole kit preview. Click on it to go to Jen's store to buy it! Isn't the alpha adorable???



oh, and since I like all of you so much, here is a QP I made! Hope you like it!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Quick Page(s) post on Aug. 08, 2009. Thanks again.