Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Three Kits!!!

I have three GREAT kits to show you today!! Jen and Char are keeping me busy!! Sorry I am so late with this, I got my hair done this morning and then had to run some errands. I totally forgot to do this last night because my back was killing me and it hurts to use the computer when I have to lie down. Anyway, here they are in all their glory!

First, a collab between the two called Lil' Fella. A cute dog kit. I opted not to make a LO with this one, but look at the great papers, elements, and don't forget Jen's masks! Click on any picture to go to the store to buy it!



Second, a kit that is coming out just a little too early for me...Hukilau Honey. I am going to be in Maui two weeks from now, so hopefully I will have some good pictures to use with this kit. It is by Jen and here is my LO and the previews. I am not too happy with this LO, but at least it shows some of what is in the kit. Once again, click on any of the previews to go to her store. Oh, and if you go to her blog, you might get a little gift that goes with...




Last, but certainly not least is Char's new kit called Peaches and Cream. I LOVED the colors in this kit, so I ended up making 2 LOs. I will definitely use this kit again. Here are my LOs and the preview. Once again, click on the preview to go buy this beautiful kit! Oh, and if you go her to her blog, you will find a freebie!



Ok, I think that is everything! Whew! I have QPs I made with my LOs for Peaches and Cream. They will be up on the Gingerscraps blog sometime...I will let you know when! oh, and did anyone notice the facelift I gave my blog? It was badly needed. I really learned a lot about html...it was fun! =)

1 comment:

Jessica Botsch said...

I LOVE your new blog design. Nicely done! So did you do anything wild with your hair? ;O)