First up is Jen's gorgeous fall kit called "An Orchard Harvest." I LOVE LOVE LOVE the colors in this kit! I am pretty sure I say this every time I talk about a new kit. Oh well, it is true! Here are some previews and my LOs. The one about me is one that I was asked to create for the Graham Like the Cracker's CT blog. Here is the kit in all it's glory! You can buy this kit at GS or DDW.

I used a template by Char from last month's template challenge at DDW. I held onto it all month and finally was inspired to use it.....November 1st! LOL!
I used a template from the fabulous Liz to create this LO. I am really pleased with how it came out. The alpha is by Scrappy Cocoa.
Speaking of Scrappy Cocoa, hers is the next up. Her kit is such a fun kit and as soon as I saw it, I knew what I wanted to do with it. I had just taken a picture of me right in front of the Sold sign on our house and wanted to scrap the wonderful memory. Anyway, so I got home and scrapped away. Her kit is called "Work Zone." I love the combination of colors in this kit as well. Here is the kit. You can buy it at STS or GS.

I used a template from Steph on this. You can find the template pack at STS.
Alright, I have to go. I am super tired from the packing we are doing. Have a good night!





No comments:
Post a Comment